Thursday, October 26, 2017

Spray Paint Stencils

My art students have been creating some amazing projects in the last two months since school began. We're doing projects I've never even tried, but have been having so much fun exploring.

My lovely 2D (Drawing/Painting) students created some great spray paint art. We don't get to use spray paint very much, but I figured it'd be fun, and it was! They had to create art on the back of some drawing boards using multi-layered stencils and spray paint. I've got a pretty talented class.

We did most of it outside so it didn't stink up the place. Good thing this is the last class of the day because the room still smelled of spray paint fumes.


Mariam's album cover inspired stencils

Jake's space and planets #1

Jake's space and planets #2

Chuck's crazy all seeing eye 


Natasha's love-ly t-shirt designs

No comments:

Post a Comment